The international panellists were:
- Robert Andrews, UK Editor of paidContent.com, for the 13th Journalism Leaders Forum in Preston.
- Peter Bale is the Executive Producer of Microsoft UK, responsible for content on platforms including MSN UK – the largest commercial portal in the UK. He joined Microsoft from News Corporation where he was online editorial director of The Times and The Sunday Times.
- Frédéric Filloux, editor for the international division of the Norwegian media giant Schibsted ASA and co-author of the Monday Note .
- Martha Stone, director of the Shaping the Future of the Newspaper project of the World Association of Newspapers-IFRA
- Gordon Crovitz, the former Wall Street Journal publisher behind the paid-content startup, JournalismOnline
Diary note: the next meeting of the Digital Editors' Network and the 14th Journalism Leaders Forum is scheduled for the autumn 2010.
For updates: Follow us on Twitter @jleaders / @francoisnel